Bilderberg 2013

Hier kommen ganz wichtige Nachrichten hinein.

Moderator: R_F_I_D

Bilderberg 2013

Ungelesener Beitragvon R_F_I_D » Freitag 7. Juni 2013, 11:22

HIer die neuesten Videos und Artikel zu Bilderberg 2013. Was Bilderberg ist kann man hier nachlesen in verschiedenen Threads

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Bilderberg Member Set to Speak on Record

In advance of an interview with Alex Jones today, a BBC reporter told Infowars that the broadcaster had approached a Bilderberg member for a television interview and although the person had refused to be on camera, a telephone interview was likely.

As we reported yesterday, a separate source close to the security operation surrounding the confab told Infowars that numerous Bilderberg Group members were aggrieved at the organization’s obsession with secrecy and wanted to see more transparency.

Campaigners are inviting Bilderberg members to come and address crowds of demonstrators and press at a specially constructed podium within the grounds of the Grove Hotel in Watford, which is where the conference is taking place behind a huge police presence.

Bilderberg’s veil of secrecy is being lifted as a result of serious mainstream media coverage – which took decades to achieve – along with a huge increase in the number of demonstrators who show up to denounce the annual confab as a shadowy lobbying network.

In addition, the establishment media hoax that Bilderberg has no influence and is merely a “talking shop” or a golfing holiday is quickly disintegrating.

The Telegraph reports today that the 2004 Bilderberg meeting in Stresa, Italy was where the head of BP Lord Browne suggested a monumental merger with Shell to create the world’s biggest oil company, a merger that many analysts still expect to see at some point.

If a Bilderberg member does agree to an interview with the BBC it would likely serve as an opportunity to downplay the significance of the group, but the mere fact that a participant of the secretive confab has been forced to speak publicly represents major progress.

It would also mark the first time a Bilderberg member went on record since Lord Healy over a decade ago.
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q6ym5bUQ1qc/R_ODeyBg-AI/AAAAAAAABLw/CMfYeAIDdWg/s400/Bibelleser+wissen+mehr.JPG[/img]
R_F_I_D

Re: Bilderberg 2013

Ungelesener Beitragvon R_F_I_D » Freitag 7. Juni 2013, 11:23

Gute Doku, The Turning Point
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q6ym5bUQ1qc/R_ODeyBg-AI/AAAAAAAABLw/CMfYeAIDdWg/s400/Bibelleser+wissen+mehr.JPG[/img]
R_F_I_D

Ungelesener Beitragvon R_F_I_D » Freitag 7. Juni 2013, 11:25

Yes, We Do Have A Right To Know What’s Going On At Bilderberg

Bild

Search Google News for Bilderberg coverage right now and you won’t see much from the mainstream media, even though it’s happening right now. Why? Because they buy into the idea set forth by the rich and powerful Bilderberg members that it’s a private party, nothing to see here, move along. But the discussions that occur at the Bilderberg round table shape corporate and government policies all over the world, therefore every person on the planet has a right to know what’s going on.

You’d have to do a lot of digging to find recent examples, like this, this and this, but over the years the mainstream media has occasionally lowered itself to report on the annual Bilderberg meetings, or at least acknowledge the Group exists. Generally, when they do, it’s to thumb their noses at members of the alternative media, because, well, that’s what they’re paid to do. They’re not paid to think or form opinions. They’re just paid to be parrots.

The general consensus among the mainstreamers, and even some of the alternatives, is that the Bilderberg shindig is a private party and as such, it’s none of our business what they discuss. If they don’t want to share their meeting notes with us that’s fine, but it certainly doesn’t mean they’re up to no good.

But, from the very first Bilderberg meeting in 1954, their secrecy has not been acceptable. In fact, it’s not even legal.

Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2, of the United States Constitution states:

“He (the President) shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.”

Many Americans think, when they hear the word “treaty,” that it means a formal agreement of peace between two warring parties. But “treaty” is a much broader term which means, “A formal agreement between two parties in reference to peace, alliance, commerce or other relations.”

The Constitution limited the President’s power to make any kind of treaty or agreement on behalf of the country, regardless of how well-informed or “well-intentioned” that agreement was. But the Logan Act of 1799, took an even broader approach. According to the Logan Act, no citizen of the United States could discuss US business or problems with another country with the intent to influence the national policy of either country.

“Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

The Bilderberg guest list is made up of political leaders and experts in the fields of commerce, finance, science, and academia. That alone should be enough to convince anyone that this meeting isn’t just your run-of-the-mill garden party. But the fact that they’ve published an agenda that covers everything from US foreign policy to Middle East Developments, to Nationalism and populism clearly signals these people are serious – about something.
R_F_I_D

Ungelesener Beitragvon R_F_I_D » Samstag 8. Juni 2013, 12:03

ALLES VERSCHWÖRUNGSTHORIE :lol2: :lol2: 8-)
R_F_I_D

Ungelesener Beitragvon JSrettung » Dienstag 11. März 2014, 12:08

Und dafür wählen viele die angeblich so christliche Partei. Damit die Gewählten sich in solchen Kreisen aufhalten...
Denn mein Erlöser lebt!
JSrettung

Ungelesener Beitragvon R_F_I_D » Samstag 15. März 2014, 08:34

JSrettung hat geschrieben:Und dafür wählen viele die angeblich so christliche Partei. Damit die Gewählten sich in solchen Kreisen aufhalten...

Schalom erstmal und willkommen.

Was meinst du mit solche Kreise ? Oder wen?
R_F_I_D

Zurück zu ***HOT NEWS*** | Schlagzeilen & TOP Themen